Unicraft SSK 3.1 Sandblasting Cabin | 360L Capacity | 3.4-8.0 bar | 230v
£2,686.27 inc VAT £2,238.56 ex VAT
Sandblast cabins for clean blasting without pollution of the working environment
- Suitable for various blasting materials, eg quartz, glass ball, plastic ball, etc.
- Ideal for cleaning, rust removal or paint removal of metal parts of all kinds, eg engine parts, fittings, signs, housings, rims, hinges
- High-quality work gloves made of latex are firmly attached to the housing
- Optimum vision and work safety during workpiece machining due to the lens with glued-on protective foil
- Dust-free work due to circumferential seals on cover and door frame
- Stable storage grid allows laying of workpieces in the cabin interior
- With drain opening for changing the blasting material
- Suction pipe for the blasting material attached to the bottom of the collecting container
- With compressed air connection on the outside
- Glass bead blasting, corundum blasting, silicon carbide, plastic blasting, etc. can be used
- Very large, upwardly opening front flap with gas springs for quick and easy loading and unloading
- Integrated extraction system with replaceable air filter
- Blasting gun without finger trigger – Air flow control via foot pedal
- Two fluorescent tubes (230 volts), in a separate housing with protective screen and interchangeable protective foil, including five replacement foils
- Light switch with dual function: Exhaust and cabin lighting are switched on and off at the same time
- Regulation of working pressure via pressure regulator with manometer
- High quality blasting gun with ceramic nozzle
- 4 ceramic nozzles (6/6/7/7 mm)
- 5 replacement foils for viewing windows
|Air requirement average, approx.
|400 – 800l/min
|Max. weight of blast media
|3.4 – 8.0bar
|Abrasive grain size
|0.12 – 0.25mm
|Extraction unit negative pressure
|Max. load of grid
|Extraction unit volume flow
Dimensions and weights
|Length (product) approx.
|Cabin interior length
|Width/depth (product) approx.
|Cabin interior width
|Height (product) approx.
|Cabin interior height
|Net weight approx.
|Diameter of hand hole
|Extraction absorbed power