Optimum OPTIdrill DH 26GT Drilling Machine (3 Ph 400v)
£3,338.68 inc VAT £2,782.23 ex VAT
- High concentricity due to hardened and ground main spindle
- Low-maintenance gearbox with grease lubrication
- Gearbox with PA6 gears
- Large speed range
- Heavy, solid cast construction
- Large, height-adjustable protective screen with safety switch for the utmost protection of the user
- Drilling depth stop adjustable with millimetre scale
- Forward / reverse operation
- Machine light integrated in the drill head
- Integrated expeller for easy tool change
- Precision machined drilling table with diagonal T-slots with all-round cooling water channel
- Thick-walled cast-iron column for high power absorption and stability
- Massive base plate, large dimensions and strongly ribbed on the back
Optimum OPTIdrill DH 26GT Drilling Machine
Free Delivery to Mainland UK!
Dimensions and weights
|Height (product) approx.
|Length (product) approx.
|Net weight approx.
|Width/depth (product) approx.
|Drilling performance steel (S235JR)
|Continuous drilling performance steel (S235JR)
|Drilling table workspace length
|Drilling table T-groove size
|Drilling table workspace width
|Drilling table rotation
|Drilling table T-groove type
|Max. distance spindle – drilling table
|75 – 2900min¯¹
|Number of gears
|Max. distance spindle – machine base
|Machine base T-groove size
|Machine base workspace length
|Machine base T-groove number
|Machine base workspace width
|Machine base T-groove spacing
|Spindle motor drive output
|1,1 / 1,5kW
Order securely online today or call us on +44 024 7636 5255
Buy With confidence from Excel Machine tools, proudly supplying the industry since 1981.