Metallkraft MB 754 Magnetic core drill (1 Phase 230v)
£1,197.00 inc VAT £997.50 ex VAT
- For core drills with 19 mm Weldon shaft. Stable drilling guidance thanks to long and particularly deep mounted spindle sleeve holder.
- The device is earthed and double isolated, hence ideal for building sites.
- High magnetic holding force.
- High-quality mechanical design.
- The coolant is ducted through the drill.
- Conversion from core to full drilling in just a few actions.
- Safe and reliable function.
- Quick-release chuck for convenient core changing.
Included as Standard:
• 1 Coolant tank & Coolant line
• 1 Protection device operating tool
• Plastic carrying case
• 1 Chain l MB 754 with cleaning cutter & core, drill chuck MK 3 / 19 mm & core, drill chuck MK 3 / 32 mm.
Metallkraft MB 754 Magnetic core drill
High-quality machine for versatile use. Drill large diameters economically and quickly
Dimensions and weights
|Length (product) approx.||320mm||Height (product) approx.||515mm|
|Width/depth (product) approx.||280mm||Net weight approx.||24.4kg|
|Spindle chuck||MT 3||Drill adapter||Weldon 3/4″|
|Speed(s) under load||
90 / 120 / 180 / 230min¯¹
|Drive motor output||2kW||Mains frequency||50Hz|
|Magnetic holding force||32000N||Magnet base width||100mm|
|Magnet base length||200mm|
|Core drills Ø max. with manual feed||75mm||Max. drilling depth core drilling with manual feed||50mm|
|Drill Ø max. full drilling directly mounted||32mm||Drill Ø max. full drilling mounted with adapter & chuck||16mm|
|Drilling depth max. full drilling directly mounted||150mm||Drilling depth max. full drilling mounted with adapter & chuck||110mm|
|Sound pressure level Lp||97dB(A)||Uncertainty of measurement K||3dB(A)|
|Sound power level Lw||110dB(A)||Vibration||0.4m/s²|