Optimum OPTIturn TH 4620D Metal working Lathe Manual Lathe
£28,211.58 inc VAT £23,509.65 ex VAT
- Hardened and ground Z-axis guideway
- Precisely crafted sled
- Handwheels with adjustable fine scale 0.04 / 0.02 mm
- Quadruple tool holder
- All guides can be adjusted by wedge strips
- Waves, wheels and main spindle running in oil bath
- Adjustment range upper slide ± 90 °
- Guaranteed concentricity of the spindle nose better than 0.015 mm
- Gear wheels smooth, hardened and ground with 2 adjustable precision tapered roller bearings
- Fast-switching feed gear in a closed design, gears and shafts hardened and ground in an oil bath in precision bearings running
- Handwheels decoupled and tested according to EN 23125
- Two-channel right-left switch tested to EN 23125
- Switch with life cycle calculation, tested according to EN ISO 13849
- Right / left rotation on bed carriage via switching spindle switchable
- Mechanical longitudinal feed-out shut-off of the bed carriage with four adjustable eccentrics leading spindle
- Emergency stop device with foot control
- Safety handwheels with release function in the X and Z axis
- Adjustable scale of the threaded clock
- Central lubrication in the bed slide
- Tailstock for taper turning ± 10 mm adjustable
- Tailstock quill and hand wheel with adjustable fine scale 0.025 mm
- Fast, easy and tool-free adjustment by means of a clamping lever
- Strongly ribbed prism bed, induction hardened and precision ground from gray cast iron
- Coolant device with separate coolant tank with level indicator and oil separator; easy and complete emptying and cleaning according to DIN
- Large dimensioned chip guard with integrated LED machine lamp
- Quick change steel holder SWH 5-B
- Steel holder 25 x 120 type D for square chisel 20 mm
- Digital position indicator DPA 21 with speed display
from TH 4615:
- Wiring via energy chain
- Product shown is TH 4610D for representation purposes.
- Included as Standard:
- 250mm 3 Jaw Chuck.
- 250mm 4 Jaw Chuck.
- 380mm Face Plate.
- 25- 175mm Fixed Steady.
- 20 – 115mm Travelling Steady.
- Coolant System.
- Rear Splash Guard.
- Machine Lamp.
- Threading Gauge.
- Spindle Footbrake. Elec.
- Interlocked Chuck Guard.
- Toolpost Chip Guard.
- 2 Axis DRO.
- Fixed bezel passage max. Ø 160 mm
- Running bezel passage max. Ø 100 mm
- LED machine light
- Reduction sleeve MK 6 / MK 4
- Fixed centering point MK 4
- Quick change steel holder 5-B
- Steel holder 25 x 120 type D for square chisels 20 mm
- Threading gauge
- Change gear set
- Initial machine filling with quality oil
- Operating tool
Precision guide and drawbar turning machine
OPTIturn TH 4620D
Precision guide and traction spindle lathes – unique in precision and operation. With digital position indicator DPA 21 and quick-change steel holder
Dimensions and weights
|Length (product) approx.||3265mm||Height (product) approx.||1550mm|
|Width/depth (product) approx.||1065mm||Net weight approx.||1965kg|
|Max. height||230mm||Swing diameter above planing slide||270mm|
|Max. width||2060mm||Turning length in bed bridge||240mm|
|Swing diameter above machine bed||460mm||Bed width||300mm|
|Swing diameter in bed bridge||690mm|
|Number of gears||12||Speed range||
25 – 2000min¯¹
|Drive motor output||5.5kW||Mains frequency||50Hz|
Cooling lubricant system
|Cooling lubricant system coolant pump output||100W|
|Spindle chuck||Camlock DIN ISO 702-2 No. 6||Spindle bore/rod passage diameter||58mm|
|Spindle cone||MT 6||Tool holder max. chuck height||25mm|
|Tailstock chuck||MT 4||Tailstock quill diameter||60mm|
|Tailstock quill stroke||130mm|
|Metric pitch||0.1 – 14mm/rev||Diametrical pitch||4 – 112DPI|
|Number of metric pitches||41||Number of diametrical pitches||50|
|Imperial pitch||112 – 2Threads/1″||Modular thread pitch||0.1 – 7mm/rev|
|Number of imperial pitches||41||Number of modular thread pitches||34|
|Travel X axis||125mm||Travel Z axis||285mm|
|Longitudinal feed range||0.031 – 1.7mm/rev||Flat feed range||
0.014 – 0.784mm/rev
|Number of longitudinal feeds||42||Number of flat feeds||42|
|Total rated value||5.8kW|