Holzkraft RLA 3001 P Pure air dust extractor 5133001
£20,857.72 inc VAT £17,381.43 ex VAT
Tested for economical and comfortable air purification
Holzkraft RLA 3001 P
- For use in workshops with a simultaneity factor of 1-2 machines, from RLA 2501 2-3 machines (depending on the required volume flow) or as decentralized extraction to supplement an already existing stationary system
- For universal use with various materials – also suitable for dry aluminum chips!
- 100% air return without additional costs and construction costs
- Ready to connect delivery
- High suction power
- Low costs for pipe components and assembly, especially when replacing old and no longer approved systems
- Integrated pre-separation chamber to reduce the load and protect the filters
- Compact dimensions, thus possibility of installing the devices on previously unused surfaces
- Intake side can be ordered with orientation to the left or right, thus also use of workshop niches possible
- Control expandable by “plug-in” technique
- Optimal filter cleaning (also during operation)
- For the installation in working rooms the regulations of the wood professional association GS-HO-07 are considered
- From model RLA 2501 P with integrated, maintenance-free automatic extinguishing system tested to GS-HO-07 with pressure diaphragm, requires no compressed air and no direct water connection
The OPTI JET® PROCEDURE
- Cleaning takes place by means of compressed air pulses, which clean the filter from the inside to the outside.
- The resulting mechanical deformation of the filter optimizes the degree of regeneration during heavy soiling.
L: 3300 H: 2400 W: 1100