Excel Cylindrical External Grinder CEG 2075 (3Ph 415V)
£23,313.00 inc VAT £19,427.50 ex VAT
- The Structure is well designed for high accuracy and efficiency.
- Workpiece, wheel, oil pump, and coolant pump are driven by their individual motors.
- Hydraulic drive, electric control are easy to operate.
- Hydraulic Tailstock with footswitch.
- Suitable for batch and mass production for grinding cylindrical workpieces.
Product shown is CEG 2052 for representation purposes.
|Diameter to be ground (mm)||8 – 200|
|Dist.Between Centres (mm)||750|
|Centre Height (mm)||125|
|Max Workpiece Weight (Kg)||50|
|Max. Longitudinal Travel (mm)||800|
|Max Swivel Angle (degree)||-3° – +9°|
|Hyd. Traverse Speed (m/min)||0.1 – 4|
|Travel Per rev. of Handwheel (mm/r)||6|
|Workhead Spindle Speeds (RPM)||60, 85, 230, 120, 170, 460|
|Workhead Centre Taper||MT3|
|Workhead Chuck Diameter (mm)||125|
|Tailstock Centre Sleeve Travel (mm)||25|
|Wheelhead Rapid Travel (mm)||20|
|Wheelhead Travel per revolution of Handwheel (mm)||1|
|Movement per Graduation on micro adjustment Knob (mm)||0.00125|
|Wheelhead Spindle Speeds (RPM)||2230 / 1820|
|Traverse of Wheelhead (mm)||150|
|Wheel Size (mm)||Ø400x(40-50) Ø203|
|Wheelhead Motor (kW)||4|
|Workhead Motor (kW)||0.75|
|Oil Pump Motor (kW)||0.75|
|Coolant Pump Motor (kW)||0.125|
|Dimensions LxWxH (cm)||270 x 140 x 160|
Excel Machine Tools