Aircraft Alu pipe – 80 mm Alu pipeline 2154180
£48.31 inc VAT £40.26 ex VAT
The innovative, future-oriented piping system for compressed air and liquids.
Aircraft Alu pipe – 80 mm
- The aluminum tube combines all the advantages of conventional materials such as steel, plastic or copper, but avoids their disadvantages.
- Due to the consistent new development, 50% of the time required for the previously installed system can be saved during assembly.
- The aim of the development was to save at least half of the screw connections for the individual components. Only the outer profile shape was preserved.
- The diameters 40 mm, 50 mm and 60 mm are available, up to 80 mm on request.
Patented clamping technology
- Drilling under pressure possible
- Low noise due to soundproofing
- Compatible with all systems used worldwide
- All four sides usable
- Quick and safe attachment of connections
- Easier, faster and cheaper to assemble
- Air extraction at any desired location
- Various mounting hooks for wall or ceiling mounting are available
- Subsequent changes are possible at any time.
- Absolute tightness and reliability
Required tools for installation:
- Allen key
- Saw (hand saw or electric chop saw)
- Grease (recommended Klüber Microlube GL 261)
- Drill or cordless screwdriver
- Tapping device (when drilling under pressure under operating conditions)
- The aluminum compressed air piping system sets new standards in compressed air distribution.
- During the development great value was placed on the feedback of the market. Many will therefore recognize their suggestions in the new system.
- The air can be taken at any desired location, even under pressure. Changes are therefore possible in no time and without any problems.
- When it comes to compressed air systems, complete solutions from a single source are your guarantee of safety. We support you in the implementation of your requirements from planning to commissioning.
- The handling is uncomplicated. For mounting only a Allen key is required.
- Complete system – from A to Z everything is coordinated in different sizes.
- Maximum compressed air quality, high flexibility and time savings through ease of installation make the system a system for the future.
Aluminum profile compressed air piping system ALS
- For the craft business or the smaller industrial company with an air consumption up to max. 2000 l / min
- Ideal supplement to the simplyAir system for the branch and outlet lines. Here, too, you benefit from the decisive advantages of our intelligent aluminum piping system
- Extremely easy and fast installation
- Aluminum is lightweight, corrosion-resistant and particularly aerodynamic
- The air extraction is possible at any desired location without interrupting the operation
- Complete system in different sizes, from A to Z everything perfectly matched
- Fast modular installation
- Laying the pipe by simply inserting the pipes
- Fast assembly and disassembly without special tools
- Large selection of connecting and accessory parts enables optimum adaptation of the cable network to the existing workshop
- Tubes and connections in different dimensions, complete with plates, angles or as a T-connection, form the basis
L: 6000 H: 80 W: 80