Aircraft 10 Oil-water separator 2048010
£417.88 inc VAT £348.23 ex VAT
Safely separated, efficiently processed
- function Description
- For treatment, the oil-containing condensate first passes under pressure into the pressure relief chamber.
- There, the overpressure is reduced, without causing turbulence in the subsequent separation tank for free oil separation.
- Carried coarse dirt particles are retained in a removable catch.
- In the separation tank, the oil settles on the surface through gravity separation and is led into the overflow-proof oil catch tank (version available on request).
- The filter makes the difference: The pre-cleaned condensate flows through the oleophilic pre-filter, which has a large active filter area. Flowing through from the inside to the outside, it binds the remaining oil droplets and also absorbs residual, floating oil in the filter chamber.
- In the OEKOSORB® main filter with cartridge technology, the last oil components are reliably retained. What remains is water for direct discharge into the sewage system.
- System-compatible size
- Installation on wall possible with ÖWAMAT® 10 and ÖWAMAT® 11
- Long service life of the filter units
- Easy retrofitting of a heater at any time
- Easiest handling by cartridge technology
- Type approval with and without free oil separation
- No energy costs
The advantages at a glance
L: 550 H: 250 W: 310